sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

EL VIAJE EMPIEZA AQUÍ

Just a castaway An island lost at sea Another lonely day No one here BUT ME More loneliness Than any man colud bear Rescue me before i fall into despair.

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

I hope thath someone gets my

I hope that someone gets my

I hope that someone gets my

Message in a bottle


A year has past since I wrote my note But I should have know this right from the start Only hope can keep me together Love can mend your life But love can break your heart.
Walkede out this morning Don't balieve what I saw A hundred billion bottles Washed up on the shore Seems I'm not alone in being alone A hundred billion castaways Looking for a home.


I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

I hope that someone gets my

I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my

Message in a bottle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario